- Advertisement -
Spotify Premium made it easier than ever to have access to literally any song you can think of, despite your location or where you are. It has a library of over 50 million songs, whether you love podcast shows, tunes, rap, country, or classical or other genres.
Spotify is free to use, however, you have to keep listening to those ads, which keep telling you how good the premium version is. So, if you want to have an ad-free listening experience you’d have to sign up for Spotify Premium. The Premium costs you around $9.99 per month. However, if you’re a university student in the US, you can apply for Spotify Premium Student as it only costs $4.99 a month. Spotify Premium Student comes with a Hulu and SHOWTIME subscription as well and that too at no extra cost.
How to get Spotify Premium on your iPhone?
- On your home screen, locate and tap on your preferred web browser app.
- Navigate to spotify.com in your web browser. Tap the three stacked bars in the top-right, tap on “Log In,” then enter your Spotify username and password to log in.
- Once logged in, go to the Account Overview menu bar at the top of, from the drop-down menu, select “Subscription.”
- You’ll be offered a free Spotify Premium trial. This allows you to try the Premium version free for 30 days, after which you will be charged the $9.99 OR $4.99 monthly depending on the typer of your account.
- Tap on “Try Premium Free.”
- Then in the payment screen, either enter your credit card details or choose PayPal. Then, click Start 30-Day Trial Now, thus your Spotify Premium free trial has begun, which after 30 days will be a paid service.
How to get Spotify Premium on desktop?
- Visit spotify.com, then log in using your credentials.
- On the home screen, find the Upgrade option in the menu bar, which can be found at the top of your screen.
Then everything is the same as the process for iPhone. If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know how to Subscribe to Spotify Premium.