- Advertisement -
Even though Disney Plus justifies its pricing. You can further save while getting more content by subscribing to the Disney plus bundle instead. This includes ESPN+ along with a Hulu (With Ads) subscription. Do you already have a Hulu subscription? You can still receive the savings.
You have created a Disney+ account using an email and password, be it either for the $6.99 per month or $69.99 per month service. If you wish to switch to the $12.99 per month Disney+ bundle, but you already have a Hulu account; you convert and save $5.99 per month. As it is the monthly cost of Hulu (With Ads).
To switch over to the Disney plus bundle follow:
- Make sure you use the same email address across each platform.
- If they are somehow different, make changes on your ESPN Plus & Hulu accounts to match with Disney+.
- After the emails are matched, log into Disney Plus through their website.
- Click on the profile link
- Click on Edit Profiles.
- Choose the main Disney+ account. This should be the first profile you created while signing up.
- After selecting Disney+ main account, go back to the main Disney+ screen.
- Click on the profile link. Your primary Disney+ profile is selected.
- Click on Account.
- Pick the Disney Bundle, and follow the directions, that include the adding of a banking card.
After creating your new bundle, you’ll be receiving an email confirmation. Later, you’ll be receiving a follow-up email that confirms whatever credits earned by making the switch. If you previously had a Hulu account or an ESPN Plus account, you can log in to the new account using Disney+ credentials. If you want you could log in from the Accounts page on Disney+.
- Advertisement -
The Disney Plus Bundle presently only includes the Hulu (With Ads) package for $12.99 per month. If you had the Hulu (No Ads) plan, you’ll be getting a $5.99 per month discount. Which means you’ll be paying $18.99 per month for all three services.
What if you made the Disney+ Purchase through App Store or Google Play?
- After you switch to the Disney Bundle, you have to cancel the other subscription information, to prevent you from getting double-billed. This can be done via
- Visit your App Store/Google Play subscriptions and canceling, or
- Call Disney+ customer service at (888) 905-7888
- Note- There is no free trial for the Disney+ Bundle.
If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know how to add the Disney Plus Bundle with ESPN+ to Your Existing Hulu Account.