The OTT base is owned by the Walt Disney Company, which has an estimated 43 million users in the United States alone, and Hulu, a popular online streaming service that has been gaining attention lately. Hulu offers a variety of subscription options, but if you’re a current Hulu subscriber looking to upgrade your plan without losing access, fear not; Hulu provides a choice where you can alter your subscription halfway, and we are here to assist you to change Hulu plan.
Change Hulu Plan, using a computer
- Open the online website of Hulu using the link hulu.com. After the website opens, log in to your account.
- As the new window opens select the account icon that would be located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- As a new dropdown box appears select the ‘Account’ option in it. And while you are in the middle of the process, sometimes you may have to enter your account password that will be used for authentication.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see all the basic account details, there select the manage plan link that will be available in the subscription section.
- You will be provided with a range of different plans, and you can also see your existing plan, to upgrade or downgrade, select the toggle that would be beside the plan.
- You will receive a new summary stating the new plan and all the perks that you will receive with it.
- And if you plan to proceed then click the review changes option that will be located in the bottom right corner.
- You will receive all the details about the plan and all the advantages.
- Click on the submit button that will be on the bottom of the box.
This is how to change your Hulu subscription if you are having money trouble or have too much cash but still want the OTT service.