- Advertisement -
Google Home and other select big-screen displays perform great after you link Google Assistant. You can use your voice to look up content, to start playing movies as well as TV shows, also control playback without having to use a remote. Do you want to link your Disney+ account with Google Assistant for easy access to voice control? Here’s how you do it-
First things first, you need to have a Disney+ subscription to be able to link it with your Google Assistant. If you are looking to save money and reap the benefits of other subscriptions along with Disney+, check our article on Disney+, Hulu (With ads), ESPN Plus bundle.
How to Link Google Assistant with Disney Plus?
- Launch the Google Home app on your iPhone/ Android device.
- Tap the + icon, it can be found in the top-left corner.
- Under the Add Services section click on Videos.
- Under the Videos section locate Disney+, then tap on the Link button.
- A message will appear on the screen, it will explain what happens when you link your Disney+ account with Google Assistant. Click on “Link Account” to recommence the process.
- Now a new window will open, it will lead you to the Disney Plus login screen. Sign in to your account using your credentials i.e., email address along with the password. Tap on “Log In & Link”
- If there are multiple profiles on your account you will need to select the particular one which you want to link with Google Assistant.
- In the end, click on Confirm to select the profile that you are using to link with Google Assistant.
If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know how to Link Google Assistant with Disney Plus.