If you are trying to figure out how to Install Disney Plus on Apple TV, we got you covered. Everybody who isn’t living under a rock knows about Disney Plus, it is a video-on-demand service from The Walt Disney Company, released in 2019 around the whole globe. The facilities provided by Disney Plus i.e. its movies and series can be enjoyed on android smartphones, but it can only be appreciated to its full extent when one watches it on their Big Flat TV Screen. If that happens to be an Apple TV, lucky you, here’s a quick guide on how to get Disney Plus on Apple TV.
First things first, you need to subscribe to Disney Plus. You can do it directly from the Disney Plus website or use the Disney plus app. Keep in mind that you must have an Apple TV of 4th gen or newer, as the older ones don’t have access to the App Store.
Before you dive right in, we got a deal for you. Get 6 months of Disney Plus for free.
To Install Disney Plus on Apple TV, Go along with the steps shown below
1. On the Apple TV home screen, find the App Store.
2. Use the search box to locate “Disney Plus”, after you find it, click the “Get” button for it to download and install. (wait patiently)
3. Once the app has finished installing, come back to the Apple TV home screen and look for the Disney Plus app.
4. Open the app and sign in with the account you created online. (Well if you didn’t follow the process then you’d have to create a Disney plus account here.)
5. With the sign incomplete, choose a movie or a series, lean back, relax and relish!
For the Older ones
This one’s dedicated to all of the peeps that own older Apple TVs, don’t worry we here at HalfofThe will not let you feel robbed off of the Disney Plus entertainment. All you’ll need is an iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad.
Steps to stick to install Disney Plus on Apple TV:
1. Go online to create a Disney Plus account.
2. Using the iTunes App Store on the iOS device, search and download the Disney Plus mobile app.
3. Open the Disney Plus app to sign in (or to create) your account.
4. Find the movie or series that you want to watch.
5. Make sure the IOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Apple TV.
6. Use AirPlay for casting the content from the iOS device to the Apple TV.
Congratulations! You’ve finally found the answer to your question, how do I get Disney Plus on my Apple TV? We hope these simple steps have been helpful and that you are now enjoying all the benefits of being a subscriber. If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), please leave us a comment below or share it with friends, so they can enjoy it too. Have any questions about installing Disney Plus for Apple TV? Reach out to our team; we would love to help!