Google One is Google’s new data storage service. It is an all-inclusive, cloud-based solution that will provide users with unlimited storage at a low monthly cost. Google One combines the best features of Drive and Gmail. Data on Google One will be encrypted for security purposes and accessible anywhere in the world through any device, including mobile devices like smartphones or tablets.
What does this mean? You can store your files securely in one place, so you don’t have to worry about running out of space on your computer or phone, accessing them when you’re abroad without having to pay roaming fees, or losing important emails because they were accidentally deleted from your inbox.
There has been a steady increase in the need for digital memory as people are finding their internal mobile storage inadequate. Google one the renamed version of Google Drive paid services is the best answer for this problem. The Google Drive storage which has a pre-allocated 15 GB storage for all of its users can be increased by using the Google one subscription option. Google one provides its customers extensible cloud storage options at different price ranges in their Google Drive account. The cloud storage service can be used across Google Drive, Gmail, Google photos.
Price ranges of each Google One subscription
As customers have different storage requirements, Google one has come up with different subscription rates for each storage option.
- The most basic option is the $2 per month or $20 annually for the subscription where the customer is provided with 100 GB storage.
- Google one also provides a 200 GB storage option for $3 a month or $30 annually and also a 2 TB storage option for $20 per month or $100 annually.
- The customers are also provided with higher storage options of 10 TB for $100, 20 TB for $200, 30 TB for$300 per month.
What do we get with different price ranges?
- For the $2 per month subscription option you get a 24/7 tech support team with whom you can communicate via mail or chat to answer your queries. Google also allows you to share this plan with 6 of your family members.
- The members also receive extra benefits including free or discounted content on hotel or Google Stadia, some of which can also be shared with the other family members with whom you are sharing this plan.
- For the $3 per month plan, you get all the advantages that you get with your 100 GB plan but also a 3% discount on the Google store.
- The subscribers with the $10 plan, get all the benefits that are mentioned above and also a 10% cashback in the Google store.
As there is a growth in the need for digital storage it would be better to opt for the Google one application rather than the physical storage devices as they are more harmful to the environment.