- Advertisement -
Ok, we lost count on what all Google has introduced in the past few years. But for now, we will show you how to install and use the new Google One on Android. Google One is a Google service that helps you to expand your cloud storage by providing different storage options based on your storage requirement. To know more about what is “google one” check out our article ‘what is google one and what can I get with it?‘
If you didn’t go through the link you can check the quick overview of google one below
- It provides an extension to your cloud memory excluding the 15 GB provided by google drive.
- It gives you benefits that can be redeemed anytime during your subscription period.
- You get a 24/7 help service that can answer every query you get while using the service.
- When you get a google one subscription your google one provides free VPN.
How to install the Google One on android.
- GoTo the play store application on your device.
- Search for “google one” in the search box.
- A new window appears with the result, hover over google one and select it.
- Tap on install.
- Once installation is complete, goto the google one application on your home screen, and tap on it.
How to use Google One.
- Open the application and go through the welcome screen or skip it by tapping on ‘Get Started’. Your google account will be linked to the google one application as it is done during installing the application.
- Once the home screen appears select ‘see details link’ in the storage tab, in this link you will get detailed information on how much storage is being used for each of the applications such as Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos.
- You will also get to know which plan you are in right now and will be given an option to upgrade your plan.
- You can add your family members in the settings option, there you need to select the manage family settings option in the given field.
- You need to enable the google one family sharing plan by enabling it in the manage family window.
- As you share your google one account with your family all the benefit that you incur with the subscription can be used by your family members too.