Google Forms is a free and highly convenient tool that helps people create quizzes and also to share any questions online. It is easy to create a Google Form that allows answers in the form of options or texts and share them online. In this article, you will learn how to find answers on Google Forms.
How to check answers in Google Forms?
You can easily view the responses in the Google Form by following the given steps. Thankfully, the same steps work on both mobile as well as PC.
How to view responses inside Google Forms?
- First, open the Google form in Google Drive, then click on Responses.
- After the Responses tab opens you will be able to see three more options there- Summary, Question, and Individual.
- The Summary tab opens by default to show you a synopsis of the responses that you received. The responses can appear in the form of charts or can appear as graphs or could also be in any other format.
- The Question tab displays responses from the users based on each question. You have the ability to navigate between the questions by selecting the required question from the drop-down menu.
- The Individual tab will show all the answers from a particular user. You have the ability to select a different user from the drop-down menu to view all the answers given by that user.
How to view responses in Google sheets?
Furthermore, you also have the ability to view the answers submitted to your Google form in a spreadsheet. This spreadsheet is automatically saved when you create a Google Form.
- First, open the Google Form in Google Drive, then, click on Responses.
- In the top-right corner, you will be able to locate a Google Sheet option, click on it.
- Now you can see all the responses received on the form in this spreadsheet.
Note: You also can turn on email notifications to know when a respondent submits a response to the form. To turn on email notifications, click on the three-dot icon on the same Responses tab, then click on the option that says “Get email notifications for new responses”.
If you liked this article (or if it helped), leave a comment below or share it with friends so they can also know How to Find Answers on Google Forms in 2022: Step-By-Step Guide.