There are many ways to change Date and Time on Windows 11. Windows 11 is the latest Windows release from Microsoft. The new OS has many great features, but there are some things that have changed since Windows 10. One of these changes is how to change the date and time on your device.
The wrong time indicated on your Windows 11 PC is misleading as well as frustrating. Windows automatically syncs the system time with respect to the time zone. The time is mostly quite accurate. However, there might occur an instance when Windows is not showing the right time or the correct time zone. You can change the time on your system with simple methods.
How to change date and time manually in Windows 11?
- Right-click on the date, time, and notifications box on the taskbar. Then, click on the ‘Adjust date and time’ from the menu options.
- After the ‘Date & time’ settings open. Turn the toggle bar adjacent to the ‘Set time automatically to OFF.
- The ‘Change date and time’ dialog box will appear. Click on the downward-facing arrowheads next to the hour and the minute boxes under ‘Time’ to change them. Once it’s done, click on ‘Change’ to apply.
- You can spot the changed time on your taskbar.
How to Change Time Zone on Windows 11?
- Navigate to the Date & Time settings as mentioned above.
- Scroll down, and you’ll see the ‘Set time zone automatically’ option. Toggle the switch to OFF.
- Now, click on the ‘Time Zone’ drop-down to choose your time zone.
- The time zone will be changed and the time as well.
How to change date and Time on Windows 11 From Control Panel?
- Search ‘Control Panel’ in the search bar, then open it.
- In the Control Panel window, click on ‘Clock and Region’.
- Click on ‘Date and Time’
- Click on the ‘Change date and time’ button on the ‘Date and Time’ tab that opens next.
- That’ll direct you to the ‘Date and Time Settings’ dialog box.
- Here, the time can be changed in two ways.
- You can either type in the time below the analog clock in the ‘Time’ section, or select any part of the long-time and click the upward or downward arrowhead.
- Then click on ‘OK’ once finished.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know how to change the Date and Time on Windows 11.