With the release of Windows 11, Microsoft has made a lot of changes to the new OS. One change is in how you can change the lock screen in Windows 11. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to change the lock screen in Windows 11 and what types of customization are available for your lock screen settings.
Windows 11 has come up with many new features and one of its features is the vast options that it has given its users for customizing their desktop. We can customize our lock screen too, it can be done by using the personalize option that is available in the settings option. It can also be done by right-clicking on the mouse to access the personalized option.
Steps to follow to change the lock screen in Windows 11?
- Right-click on your home screen to see “Personalize” options
- Once you have selected the personalize option and new drop-down box appears with a list of all the things that can be customized in your Windows system.
- To change your lock screen select the “personalize your lock screen” and choose whether you want the screen in the form of a picture or a slide show. If you choose a picture select the required picture and select save.
- If you select the slideshow option then browse for a folder containing the picture, Windows will rotate the pictures periodically.
- You can also add tips and statements from Microsoft on your lock screen as an effect, this can be done by checking the box beside”Get fun facts, tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen.”
- You can choose an app to show detailed status on the lock screen, such as how many unread emails you have or what’s forecast for tomorrow.
- And if you choose not to see the lock screen background, switch off the “Show the lock screen background picture on the sign-in.”
Customizing an object is the depiction of a person’s inner self and how the person’s perception is toward the object. As people have different perspectives one can customize an object to look good and another may customize it according to how they feel or how they want it to look. So go crazy while customizing your device because it’s the depiction of your inner self.