- Advertisement -
It’s almost time to learn how to get Windows 11, and we’re here to help you do it. Windows 11 are going to be available ranging from October 5, 2021. On Oct 5, the free upgrade will start rolling out to eligible Windows 10 PCs, the PCs that come pre-loaded with Windows 11 will also be available for purchase.
The free upgrade starts on October 5, it’ll be phased also as measured with attention to quality. This means that the new eligible devices are going to be offered the upgrade first. The upgrade will over time make it to the in-market device’s supported intelligence models that consider hardware eligibility, reliability metrics, age of the device, and other factors that impact the upgrade experience.
How to get Windows 11?
As per Microsoft, all eligible devices will be offered the free upgrade by mid-2022. If you own Windows 10 PC that’s eligible, Windows Update will let you know.
- Advertisement -
You could navigate to
- Windows Update
- Select Check for updates
- If there is an update available it will give you all the details to upgrade
Major differences in Windows 11 compared to Windows 10:
- Snap Layouts, Snap Groups along Desktops provide a more powerful way to multitask and optimize your screen space.
- Widgets, a replacement personalized feed powered by AI, provides a faster thanks to accessing the knowledge you care about, and with Microsoft Edge’s world-class performance, speed, and productivity feature you can get more done online.
- This delivers the simplest Windows ever for gaming, it unlocks the complete potential of the system’s hardware with help from technology like DirectX12 Ultimate, DirectStorage, and Auto HDR.
- Windows 11 comes with a replacement Microsoft Store
- New accessibility improvements are built for and by people with disabilities.
- The Store permits more developers and independent software vendors (ISVs) to bring their apps to the shop.
- Improvised experiences with touch, digital pen, and voice input.
If you liked this article, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know how to get Windows 11.