A lot of us have gone through the phase where we have deleted our Snapchat account just so that we can get away from social media but now we are repenting about that decision, fear not as Snapchat has the feature where you can recover your deleted Snapchat account just by following few steps, but make that you are recovering your deleted Snapchat account before the 30days mark, that is “within the 30days time period after deleting your Snapchat account, once the time limit passes your account will be permanently deleted”.
We will help you to recover your deleted Snapchat account before it gets permanently deleted, all you need to do is follow these simple steps to recover your account. And don’t bother about the account data as it will be stored by Snapchat with the allocated time.
How to recover the deleted Snapchat account?
1. If you have deleted the Snapchat application from your device, then we insist that you install the application.
2. Once the installation is complete open the application, wait for the app to show the welcome page and all the terms and conditions.
3. You need to accept all the terms and conditions to visit the login/sign-in page of Snapchat.
4. On the login page press on the login link and enter the account credentials of your deleted account( you can only log in if you are logging in within the 30days time period).
5. It would take about 24hour for the account to reactivate as all the data has to be loaded into your account.
This is how you can reactivate your deleted Snapchat account, this feature is only available within a short time period, hence we insist that, if you are planning on recovering your account then you better reactivate it before it gets permanently deleted.