- Advertisement -
If you’re reading this, then it’s likely that you’ve been using Google Chrome for a long time. In this post, we’ll teach you how to update Google Chrome browser to the latest version and keep it up-to-date going forward.
This is an important step because new versions of Google Chrome contain security updates and performance improvements. You should also make sure your extensions are current as well – outdated extensions can be vulnerable to malicious code or may not work properly with the newest version of Google Chrome! Let’s get started updating our browser!
It’s a good idea to keep your Google Chrome up to date since some websites now prohibit older versions for security reasons.
- Advertisement -
How to update Google Chrome
You may access the Google Chrome website to see if there are any new updates.
- Go to chrome://updates in the Chrome browser, and when the web browser appears, select the option provided by Google.com from the drop-down menu.
- A new browser window appears with the download chrome button in the middle and a link to the most recent Chrome update below it right in the center of the window.
- Select the “I want to update Chrome” option on the website to download the new version.
- A new window will appear with all the steps to be followed. With so many new features in store for Google Chrome, you’ll want to go over it thoroughly.
- If you have concerns about the chrome application that has been installed on your device, you may easily uninstall it and download the new one from the start.
When you install Chrome as a new program, all the app’s updates are downloaded and included, so you won’t miss anything. When downloading the chrome application, you will be given a checklist of procedures to follow after opening it. They are fairly simple tasks that must be completed.
We are all social beings who thrive on new things, so when there’s a possibility of obtaining something fresh, we never hesitate to take it. Start updating Google Chrome right now because it includes new features that will improve your surfing experience.