Either to install or Uninstall Google Chrome browser takes very little work. As of now, Google Chrome is the most widely used browser, with 65% of all users using it as their primary browser. As a result, there has been an increased demand for Google Chrome on many devices. Personal computers do not include a pre-installed Google Chrome application, therefore you must download the Google Chrome app to your personal computer. We’ll show you how to do this on Windows and Mac.
How to install Google Chrome on your Windows laptop?
To download the Google Chrome application on your laptop,
- Open the Edge browser on your Windows PC, which is a built-in program.
- In the search bar, type “google.com/chrome” a new window will appear, there you need to select the “install chrome” button.
- Select the option ‘accept and install’ and then click on save the file.
- In your file explorer, the chrome file will be downloaded in the ‘downloads’ folder.
- A new box should appear, asking ‘if you want to execute the file’. Click on Run.
- If you are prompted to allow the app to make changes to your device, then click on yes.
- The installation will start, once the installation is completed sign in to your Google account, and you are good to go.
How to uninstall Google Chrome browser on a Windows PC?
- Go To settings on your PC.
- Select the apps and features.
- A new window will appear where you need to search for the Google Chrome file.
- Once found, click on the file
- When a new window appears, select the uninstallation button
- The uninstallation procedure will begin shortly, and the program will be removed in a little while.
How to install the Google Chrome app on your MAC?
- In your Safari browser, start by filling out “google.com/chrome” in the search bar.
- Select download chrome for mac, then click on save the file, a new window will appear, and then click on ‘ok’.
- Open the downloaded folder and then double-click on “googlechrome.dmg”.
- Click and drag the Google Chrome icon into the application file beneath it, which will be immediately below.
- You can now use Google Chrome on your MAC.
How to uninstall the application on your MAC?
- Make sure that you have quit the Google Chrome application.
- Go to the application folder.
- Drag the application to the trash after selecting it.
- Some residual files will be retained even after you have moved the file to the trash.
- Right-click on the trash can icon and after the drop-down box appears, select the option” empty trash”.
This is how you can download the world’s most popular browser for free with these hassle-free steps that won’t take a lot of time. Because of Google Chrome’s openness, it has become a must-have browser in today’s world. But if you are having second thoughts on your browser data being compromised, check out this article for (add the browsers article link here)