If you’re looking for a way to clear Google Chrome cache, cookies, and browsing history, then this article is just what you need. We’ll show you how to erase these elements from your browser in order to make it faster and more secure. Clearing unwanted cookies, cache, and history in Google Chrome might seem like a taxing task. While surfing on the internet, through Google Chrome, one of the biggest surfing browsers, a lot of information is saved in the form of a cache and cookies.
These unwanted cookies tend to make the server slow and delay the surfing experience. Hence, it’s not such a bad idea to clear this time-to-time to fix the problems of loading and formatting issues and prevent devices from freezing.
How to clear Google Chrome Cookies?
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- You will find three dots on the top-right. Click on it.
- Go to the settings.
- You can spot the ‘privacy and security,’ section, under that select site settings.
- Click on ‘Cookies’.
- See all cookies and site data, then remove them as per requirement.
How to clear the cache in Google Chrome?
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the three dots.
- Click on more tools.
- Click on ‘Clear browsing data.
- Chose the time range. If you want everything deleted, click on ‘All Time’.
- Toggle the boxes next to ‘Cookies and other site data’ as well as ‘Cached images and file’ to check.
- Click on ‘Clear data’.
How to clear history in Google Chrome?
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the three horizontal dots, they can be found in the bottom-right corner.
- Select History from the pop-up window.
- After the History page opens, click on Clear Browsing Data.
- You can select what has to be deleted. You can clear the browsing history, download history, cookies along with cached images, files, and passwords.
- Select the time range, i.e., from which time do you want to delete the data.
If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know how to clear Google Chrome Cache, Cookies, and browsing history.