It is fairly easy to set up a Zoom meeting on the spot. The process for scheduling a Zoom meeting looks similar whether you’re setting up on the website, desktop app, or mobile app, with only a few clicks here and there. We’ll tell you how to do it in this article.
How can you set up a Zoom meeting on the website?
- Open the Zoom website, then sign in to your account.
- After logging in, click on “My Account” in the upper-right.
- Click on “Schedule a meeting” in the upper-right.
- A form will open, where you can fill out the meeting topic and description, along with the date and time.
- You will have the ability to schedule it as a recurring meeting.
- Edit the details, when you’re done, scroll and then click on “Save”.
- You have the option to add the meeting to Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, or Yahoo Calendar. Or. You can copy the invitation link to share it with others.
How can you set up a Zoom meeting on the desktop app?
- Open the desktop app and sign in.
- On the “Home” tab, select “Schedule”. Alternatively, you can schedule a new meeting by clicking on “+”.
- A pop-up will appear, enter the meeting name, date, and time.
- Choose Video, Calendar, as well as Security settings.
- In the “Advanced Options”, you can configure additional settings, for example, “Mute participants on entry.”
- Click on “Save” when you’re done.
- Your scheduled meetings will now appear on the right of the “Home” tab. You can view your scheduled meetings in the “Meetings” tab.
How can you set up a Zoom meeting on the mobile app?
- Open the Zoom app.
- On the “Meet & Chat” homepage, tap on “Schedule” at the top.
- Enter the meeting name, set the date as well as time. You can also configure additional settings such as “Enable Waiting Room” and “Require Meeting Passcode.”
- Tap “Save”/”Done” in the upper-right
- If you’ve granted Zoom access to your calendar, this will bring you to another form, where you can add the event to your calendar.
- Verify the information, then choose to set alerts for it.
- Tap on “Add” in the upper-right.
- Open the “Meetings” tab of the app.
- Tap on the meeting, you’ve just scheduled.
- Click on “Add invitees” under meeting details.
- A pop-up will appear providing options of
- “Send Email,” if yes, it will open your device’s default email app;
- “Send Message,” if yes, it will open your device’s text app;
- or “Copy to Clipboard,”, if yes, it will copy the meeting link.
If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know How to Set Up a Zoom Meeting?