Did an image catch your eye that you want to save from Instagram? To save your own photo is relatively easy. If it is not your own photo, you’d need to take help from a third-party app. This article will teach you how to download Instagram photos in just a few simple steps. This is a guide for both beginners and advanced users. There are many reasons why someone may want to download their photos, such as: backing up your account content, studying the app’s terms of service, or even sharing it with a friend who doesn’t have an account on Instagram.
How to download Instagram photos (Your own) to your Phone?
You can save photos that you have edited on Instagram. To save your photos to your phone follow the process below:
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right, it’ll lead to your profile.
- Tap on the top right, then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account, after that tap on Original Photos for iPhone or Original Posts for Android.
- Tap on next to Save Original Photos for iPhone or Save Original Posts for Android to turn it on.
- Tap on next to Save Posted Photos or Videos to turn it on for Android.
How to save other photos from Instagram?
For Android, you can use third-party software.
- Tap the icon above the image i.e., three vertical dots.
- Select the “Copy Link” option.
- For PC users – Even PC users can also just use DownloadGram, to copy the link in PC-
- Click the “…” icon, it’ll bring up options.
- Select the “Go to post” option and then copy the URL of that page.
You can also use Apps like FastSave (for android) or Save-O-Gram (for PC). However, you can only use Save-O-Gram free for only 7 days, after that you’d need to dish out a one-time $9 fee.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know about how to save photos from Instagram.