You might be vexed with multiple applications on your mobile, and might get confused when searching for a single application in your app manager. If you are planning on permanently deleting the application or thinking about removing that application that you don’t use frequently, you can use the android feature where you can either delete the application or you can remove it from your home screen and add it to your application drawer, where all the data will be stored and nothing will be lost.
How to delete applications from Android?
- Locate the app on the home screen or in your application drawer.
- Press and hold the application, and you will see that the home screen minimizes, and in the top right corner of your screen, you will see the uninstall option.
- Drag the application to the uninstall option and place the application over it.
- You will be asked to confirm the command, and after you accept the request, the uninstall process will start.
- Once the process comes to a halt, it means that the application is deleted.
How to remove the app from the home screen?
- Just as in the above process, you will be required to long-press the application once the home screen minimizes.
- This time, in the top left corner of your screen, you will see the remove option.
- Place the application over the remove option and then release it.
- You will be asked to confirm your command, and when you accept it, the application will be removed from your home screen.
- And to access the application, you can find the app in your application library.
This is how you can make changes to your application library. Either delete the app or remove it from your home screen. If you are planning to organize your mobile and are frustrated by the idea of downloading the application again, then the best thing to do is to use the browser application so that you won’t have to download the app. When you need it you can just open the app online and then you are good to go.