Everybody currently has a Gmail account, as easy as they become to create Gmail account. You will start by creating a Google account, then you will choose your Gmail account name. Don’t know how to create Gmail account, don’t worry we’ll walk you through how to create a Gmail account.
You will require the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products. However, if you want to use Gmail for your business, a Google Workspace account might be better for you.
To create Gmail account follow the steps below:
- Visit www.gmail.com
- Click on Create account.
- The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions while entering the specified info.
- Next, enter your number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step verification process for better security.
- You will then receive a text message from Google containing a verification code. Enter the code to finish the account verification.
- You’ll then see a form where you enter your personal information, like your name and birthday.
- Your account will now be created.
Is the username you want is taken?
You won’t be ready to get a particular Gmail address if the username you requested is:
- Already being used.
- If the name chosen is similar to an existing username i.e., if [email protected] already exists, you won’t be allowed to use [email protected]
- The same as a username that somebody utilized in the past then deleted.
- Reserved by Google to stop spam/abuse.
You can try to add more letters or numbers to your desired username to get that if it’s already taken. Similar to creating a password for any online service, it’s important to choose a strong password, in other words, one that is difficult for others to guess.
If you liked this article, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know how to create a Gmail account.