If you want your iPhone/iPad wallpaper to change when you switch from light to dark mode, you have the ability to utilize special wallpapers provided by Apple. These wallpapers include both light as well as dark versions to go with different modes. This article will show you how to automatically Change iPhone/iPad Wallpaper in Dark mode?
How to Automatically Change iPhone and iPad Wallpaper in Dark Mode?
- Open the “Settings” application on your iPhone/iPad.
- In Settings, tap on “Wallpaper.”
- After you’re in the Wallpaper settings, click on “Choose a New Wallpaper.”
- On the “Choose” screen, tap on the “Stills” category, which can be located at the top of the page.
- Under the “Stills” category, locate and choose a wallpaper that includes the dark mode icon. This looks like several concentric circles with halves cut out of them.
- The wallpapers which have the dark and light mode icon will automatically alternate between their dark and light versions, depending on if dark mode or light mode is active.
- On the upcoming screen, tap on “Set.” Then decide if you want to be able to see the wallpaper on your Lock screen, Home screen, or if you want to see the wallpaper on both.
- After you make your decision, close the Settings app, then switch from light mode to dark mode or switch from dark mode to light mode.
- You can do this by opening Control Center, holding down the brightness slider, then tapping the dark or light mode button.
- After you switch modes, you will notice that the wallpaper you just set changes automatically to match your mode.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How can you Automatically Change iPhone/iPad Wallpaper in Dark Mode?