Dark Mode is easily everyone’s favorite feature, it is ours for sure. To enable dark mode in iTunes is a simple process. Using dark mode is good for you as there will be less ‘blue light’ emitted from your phone, screen brightness is the cause of insomnia and eyestrain. Thanks to the dark mode on iTunes, your eyes will interact with less light than the usual brightness. By default, the iTunes interface is bright, white, however, you could always change it to dark mode.
You could enable the Dark mode on both Mac and Windows PC. Here’s how you do it.
How do you Enable Dark Mode in iTunes on macOS?
- Click on the Apple logo from the left corner of the screen.
- Select System Preferences from the options.
- Click on General in the System preferences drop-down window.
- Select the “Dark” in the Appearance section in the General window.
- Launch iTunes on Mac, and it will be in the dark mode.
* Keep in mind that your Mac has to be updated with the latest macOS Mojave to enable dark mode.
How to turn the iTunes Dark Mode on Windows?
- Use the Windows search bar to launch Settings.
- Click on the Personalization option.
- Select the Colors on the next screen.
- Click on the Dark option under the Choose your default app mode.
- Then launch iTunes on your Windows PC, and it will now be available in the dark theme.
Enabling iTunes dark mode, the bright white interface will gain a darker appearance. This dark mode on iTunes will save your eyes from harmful blue light, eye strain and will help you get away from sleep issues.
If you liked this article, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know how to turn on the Dark mode on iTunes.