- Advertisement -
An Amazon Prime membership provides numerous benefits, one of which is a free Twitch Streamer membership. This article will show you how to link your accounts to reap the benefits of Twitch Streamer for free.
What Is Twitch Prime?
Twitch Prime is a premium experience on the video-game streaming service, which is like an added benefit of Amazon Prime membership. This includes bonus games, exclusive in-game content, among many more.
According to many, the best benefit that Prime membership provides is the free Twitch channel subscription. This benefit helps you support your favorite streamer. Plus, you will be able to subscribe again every month that too for free, that is, for as long as you have an active Amazon Prime membership linked to your Twitch account.
- Advertisement -
How can you Link Your Twitch and Amazon Prime Accounts?
- Click on “Sign In” in the top-right, then enter your Amazon Prime account information.
- After logging in to your Amazon account, click on “Link Twitch Account.” You’ll then be required to sign in to your Twitch account. Confirm that the accounts are linked, then navigate to Twitch.
How can you subscribe to a Twitch Streamer?
- When you subscribe to a Twitch streamer via your Prime membership, you are providing the person $4.99.
- To subscribe to a streamer, navigate to their profile, then click on “Subscribe”.
- If it’s the first time you’ve subscribed to a streamer, you’ll be asked if you want to use your monthly free subscription. Click on “Yes” to subscribe to your desired streamer for one month, this comes at no additional charge.
- After you subscribe to a streamer via your Prime membership, you have to wait a month before you use the free subscription. If you want to set it to a recurring subscription, click on “Subscribe” again, then click on “Continue Sub”.
If you convert to a recurring subscription, you will be charged a monthly fee of $4.99. You have to subscribe every 30 days to use your Twitch Prime subscription once more. If you want to see your current subscription, click on your avatar in the top-right, then click on “Subscriptions.”
If you want to resubscribe to a specific streamer using your free Twitch Prime account, you can either pay to resubscribe as soon as possible. OR. Use your Twitch Prime membership to pay for another subscription to the streamer after the previous one expires.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How to Subscribe to a Twitch Streamer Using Amazon Prime?