It is really simple to remove filter from a Tiktok video. TikTok is the latest social media craze that has taken the world by storm. This platform is perfect for users who want to showcase their talents and gain popularity. Be it singing, dancing, acting, or any other talent, TikTok users can create engaging and entertaining content on this platform.
What makes these videos even more interesting are the filters that users add to them. Users like to experiment with various filters in order to find the one that works best for their material. As a result, it’s critical to understand how to remove TikTok filters so you can use other ones on TikTok. In this blog post, we will teach you how to remove filters from a TikTok video in just a few simple steps!
What are filters used on TikTok?
Filters are used on TikTok to enhance the videos and make them more visually appealing. They can be used to change the color, add special effects, or even alter the appearance of the video. Filters are a great way to make your videos stand out from the rest and gain popularity on TikTok.
3 Best methods to remove filter from a Tiktok video
Method 1: Remove after recording
- Search and Open TikTok App on your Phone
- Click on the profile icon which should be located at bottom of the app
- If you saved your videos in the draft, you should see the Drafts section. Click on drafts.
- Navigate back to edit the draft video. Click on the back button on top to navigate.
- Select effects options
- Now by clicking on the back arrow you can undo all filters that are applied to the video.
- After all, filters are removed, you can publish the video by clicking on the Next button.
- You can also remove all filters at once on this screen by selecting Filters> none as an option.
- Finally, tap on Save to reverse the applied filters.
Method 2: Remove filters using Manage Filters
- During the video recording on TikTok, Open the left panel and tap on the Filters tab.
- You’ll see a list of filters.
- Click on Portrait
- Remove all applied filters from the video by selecting Normal.
Method 3: Remove filters from Draft videos
- During the video recording on TikTok
- Select a filter from the drop-down menu in the left panel by clicking on the Filters tab
- Swipe your finger across the tabs until you reach Management, then tap it.
- Here, select the filters you want to use from the drop-down menu and save them as your favorites.
- If you are not interested in any of the filters just Uncheck the boxes next to the filters.
FAQs about TikTok Filters
How do I remove a filter from a saved TikTok?
If you want to remove a filter from a saved TikTok, first go to the “Edit” page. On this page, you will see all of the filters that have been applied to your video. To remove a filter, simply click on the “X” next to the filter name. Once you have removed the filter, you can apply a new one by selecting it from the list of available filters.
How do you take off a filter on someone else’s TikTok?
It’s actually really easy to remove filters from other people’s TikTok videos! Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the TikTok app and go to the video that you want to remove the filter from.
- Tap on the ‘Share’ button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘Save without sound’ or ‘Save with sound’, depending on whether you want to save the audio of the video as well.
- The video will now be saved in your device’s gallery without any filters! You can now watch it anytime, anywhere.
So there you have it, a quick and easy guide on how to remove filters from other people’s TikTok videos. Remove filters and explore different filters on TikTok to create interesting and engaging content. After all, that’s what TikTok is all about! Thanks for reading.
Do you have any tips on how to remove filters from a TikTok video? Let us know in the comments below! We would love to hear from you.