Whatsapp on iPad is still a hopeful feature in the future even though among all the current instant messaging applications WhatsApp is the most popular app and it is available for download on most of the existing devices. But you can’t find it in the app store for iPad.Officially there is no way to install WhatsApp on an iPad and it is only available on iPhone, but it is still possible to download with a different approach. In this article, we will explain how to get WhatsApp on an iPad. If you take a look at the AppStore those WhatsApp apps are not from the official developers.
How to use WhatsApp on iPad:
- Firstly WhatsApp treats your iPad like a computer that’s why we need access via WhatsApp web.
- Open http://web.whats.com/ in your iPad browser.
- You will see a QR code.
- On your iPhone go to Settings->Watsapp Web/Desktop->Click on Link a Device->Scan the QR code on your iPad.
- After scanning, you’ll see the same Official WhatsApp on your iPad and you can start using it without any restrictions.
- If you want to create an icon on the home screen in the top right corner you’ll see a share button.
- When you click on it you’ll get an option to add to the home screen.
- You can see the icon on the home screen and you can also rename it with your desired name.
There are many other ways you’ll get the links on the internet that are developed by non-official developers, where you can install WhatsApp on your iPad but none of them are certified. That might be a threat to your sensitive data and can be exploited by hackers. Recently, Whatsapp banned the GB Whatsapp application for violating its terms. So, better be using the official WhatsApp developed by its own developers.