- Advertisement -
It is very easy to take a screenshot on a smartphone, but a screenshot on Windows is not that straightforward. In the updated versions of Windows, you can take screenshots as well as edit them. In this article, we will show you five easy ways to take a screenshot on Windows.
Screenshot on Windows using Snipping Tool:
It was initially started by Windows Vista, it allows you to take screenshots in different modes. To use the Snipping Tool, follow these guidelines.
- From the Start menu, search and open Snipping Tool.
- Select New to take new screenshots in different modes that you need.
- Select the section of your image that you want to capture and choose your location.
- Then hit “Ctrl+S” to save.
- You can also go to options and select your desired settings.
Snip and Sketch:
This option was recently introduced in Windows 10. If you don’t have this option just run the Windows update and get the latest version there you can see this tool It is also similar to Snipping Tool but Snip & Sketch has several new features. Using Snip & Sketch tool is very easy:
- Advertisement -
- Search and open Snip & Sketch tool and hit new, then start taking screenshots.
- After taking the screenshot, you can highlight the data that you want, or you can just save it in the desired location.
Just simply hit Windows Key + Print Screen at the same time to get an automatic screenshot. It will be directly saved in the “Screenshot” folder under the Pictures folder. You can see the flash when you take a screenshot. If the flash did not appear, it means you need to open the keyboard settings and then turn on the Print Screen option.
Print Screen button to take Screen Snaps:
If you find all the above steps too tedious to follow, then try this quick and easy method.
- The Print Screen button’s function is to capture the whole screen and copy it to the clipboard.
- Then launch Microsoft Paint and press “Ctrl+V” to paste your captured picture and then save it in your desired location.
Xbox Game Bar:
The Xbox Game Bar is only available after Windows 10 versions and its upgrades. In this, there are many other options like screen recording and screenshot editing tools. To take a screenshot, you need to do the following:
- Just press Windows + G to open Xbox Game Bar.
- Simply click on the screenshot button, then you’ll get a screenshot successfully.
Also, take a glance at How to use WhatsApp on iPad exclusively on Half of The.