- Advertisement -
Snapchat is a trendy website among the Millennial and Gen Z generations, and some users may feel obligated to utilize the program since they are being drawn to it and wasting their time. They are forgetting the real world where they can fully live their life. There have been rumors that the firm has compelled its employees to utilize their users’ data and violate cyber-security laws in order to get access to their users’ personal information and photographs, as well as address information.
You may delete your Snapchat account if you believe you will not be able to quit using it until it is no longer accessible on your phone. We’ll show you how to deactivate or delete your Snapchat account.
How to deactivate the Snapchat account?
- Open the Snapchat application.
- Tap on your account photo (avatar) that is located in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap the gear option in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the support heading and press the “I Need Help” option.
- You will be redirected to the Snapchat support page, on that page select the search bar which will be on the top of the page, type “Delete” and select the first option that will appear which will be ‘Delete my Account’. Press on that option.
- Tap on the account portal link in the text and follow all the commands to successfully delete your account.
How to permanently delete your account?
To completely erase your Snapchat account, all you have to do is refrain from using the program for 30 days, which will begin the next time you log out and reset your password. If you want to delete your Snapchat account, you must make sure that you do not use it for at least 30 days.
- Advertisement -
You may delete your Snapchat account by following these procedures, and you won’t have to worry about any data being kept in your account because the majority of it will be deleted, while the rest of it will be saved by the firm as mandated by certain privacy standards.