- Advertisement -
This blog post will cover how you can delete Snapchat friends on both iOS and Android devices. Snapchat is an American multimedia instant messaging app as well as a service developed by Snap Inc. The principal feature of Snapchat is that the pictures/messages are available for a short-limited amount of time before they become inaccessible. Deleting unwanted people from your friend’s list can help keep the list uncluttered. This article will show you how to do that in Snapchat on your iPhone/Android phone.
When you delete a Snapchat friend, they won’t be able to see your private Stories as well as Charms. They still have the ability to send you Snaps and Chats if you allow this in privacy settings. They can also view all your content which is set to public.
How to Delete Snapchat friends?
Snapchat major traffic occurs from mobile phones as they don’t have a dedicated desktop version. Thankfully, the process of removing a friend is similar on both iPhone and Android devices.
- Advertisement -
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone/Android device.
- In the Snapchat app, tap on “Chat” (a text-bubble icon).
- On the “Chat” screen, locate the friend you want to delete. Then press and hold on to the desired friend’s name.
- A menu opens after tapping and holding on a friend’s name, click on “More.”
- From the “More” menu that appears, click on “Remove Friend.”
- Snapchat will display a prompt asking you to if you are sure of your choice. In this prompt, click on “Remove” to delete the selected friend from your account.
- And that concludes the process. You have deleted a friend, and they can no longer appear on your friend list.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How to Delete Snapchat Friends?