If you are looking forward to using Outlook as your email client. OR. If you want to set up your Xbox Series X more quickly, you will have to create a Microsoft account. Thanks to Microsoft, the process to create is fast, free, and easy to do using Microsoft’s website. This article will show you how to make a Microsoft account in nine simple steps.
How to create a Microsoft account?
- Open a web browser, then visit Microsoft website.
- Click on “Account”, it will have a small circle with a humanoid design inside it, located in the upper right corner.
- Click on the “Create one” option, to start the process of creating your Microsoft account.
- Enter a pre-existing email address. OR. Click on the “Get a new email address” button for a personal Microsoft email address.
- After typing in the email address, that you want to use, click on “Next.”
- Type in a secure password to use with your Microsoft account, make sure the password is a strong one, which can’t be guessed and cracked easily. Click on “Next” after you created a solid password.
- Enter your first and last name into the corresponding fields, then click on “Next.”
- Using the dropdown menus, select your location, also enter your birthdate. After you finish entering the details asked, click on “Next.”
- On the following screen, you will be required to solve a simple puzzle for security purposes. Click on “Next” to head to the puzzle, then follow the instructions provided on the screen.
If you are successful in completing the security puzzle, you will have your very own Microsoft account. If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know How can you create a Microsoft account?