Screenshots, as well as images downloaded from the web, are saved as JPG/PNG files. If you need to convert these files from JPG to PDF format, this article will show you how to do that in Windows 10 using the built-in Photos app.
Photos are the default photo-viewer app in Windows 10. When you double-click on an image, it will open the Photos app. If you haven’t changed the default app, locate, then double-click on the JPG file you want to convert to a PDF to open it in Photos.
Convert JPG to PDF Step-by-step guide:
- If you happened to change the default app, you will have to open the Photos app the OG way.
- Enter “Photos” in the Windows Search bar, then click on the “Photos” app that appears in the search results.
- The Photos app should open. Locate the file that has to be converted. Click on it to select it.
- If you want to convert multiple JPG files to PDF, click on the “Select” button in the top-right.
- Select the photos that you want to convert. The selected photos have a checkmark in the top-right of the image.
- Click the printer icon. Or you could just use the Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut.
- After the Print window appears, click the box under “Printer”.
- A drop-down menu appears. Select “Microsoft Print to PDF”
- Click on “Print.” You won’t be printing the photo; however, this step is mandatory to save the file as a PDF.
- After it’s selected, File Explorer opens. The PDF document will then be in the file type in the “Save as Type”.
- Choose the location you want to save the file to, give the file a name, then click on “Save.”
Your JPG file has been successfully converted to PDF. If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How to Convert a JPG to PDF on Windows 10?