- Advertisement -
Sometimes simple things like how to change icon size in Windows 10 may not come up on top of one’s head, the desire to change the look and feel of your desktop just like how it can be done on mobile phones is inevitable. Once one is aware of the knows and how’s, they keep applying these changes. It is very simple, and we will guide you on how to do it.
How to change icon size in Windows 10 screen
- Right-click in an empty space on the screen.
- A drop-down box appears with a list of options.
- From the list select the option ‘view’ to access the icon size options.
- A window with a different choice of sizes appears, select the required size and click on save.
There are different size options and the default size is medium so the user has an idea of the icon size as they have a base size they can be compared with.
How to change the size of the taskbar icon
Not only does the windows 10 operating system has the ability to change the placement of the taskbar, but we can also change the size of the taskbar. Follow the below steps to change the size of the taskbar icon.
- Advertisement -
- Right-click on an empty space on the screen.
- A drop-down box will appear with a list of options.
- From the options select “display setting” option.
- A new dropbox appears where you can adjust the size of the taskbar accordingly.
Remember that, any size changes that are done on the display settings will be applied on other applications like calendar, Microsoft edge, and the windows 10 notification system.
To change the icon size of the folder
You can also change the icon size of the folder and it’s very simple, just head down to the file or folder and scroll down the wheel on your mouse. You can scroll up or down which will zoom in or zoom out to change the size of the folders. In the case of a laptop pinch in or pinch out on the touchpad. The file will remember your change so there won’t be any need to change the size of the folders each time you visit the file.
Well, this is the simplest way to customize the Windows 10 desktop to create your own personalized screens.