Do you have multiple PDFs, and do you want to combine PDF files into one big document? It’s way easier than you think. On PCs, and especially on Macs. How to Combine PDFs? Windows 10 lets you view PDF files in the Edge browser, however, that’s all you can do with them.
How to use Adobe Acrobat’s online tool to combine PDFs
Adobe’s free online tool helps you combine PDFs while offering a clean and simple interface. For your first try, you use the tool without having to perform any type of sign-in, and you can just select to download the merged file when you complete the process. However, to use the tool again you need to sign in with your Google, Facebook, or Apple account, or you could just create an account using your email address and a password. Signing in also provides the feature of sharing a file by either generating a link or emailing it to others.
How to combine PDF files using Adobe Acrobat’s online tool?
- First, you drop your PDF files into the “Combine Files/Merge PDFs” box that can be seen at the top of the page.
- You can either drag your files into the box, or you can also click the “Select Files” button to choose files that are on your computer.
- After you’re done dropping the files, all you need to do is click Merge/Combine.
- If you have Signed In then you’d need to give the combined file before you can press the combine button.
After your files have been combined, you can download or share your new file. After the merge is complete, it also allows you the features to reorganize the pages, split the PDF, edit it, convert it into an alternative file format like JPEG or Word file, or even add a comment to it.
How to combine PDFs on your Mac?
The macOS, however, comes with a high-powered PDF tool built-in—provided by the macOS Finder and by the Preview app.
- To combine PDFs using the macOS Finder, first switch to Gallery view from the Finder toolbar.
- Hold down the Command key and select the files that are to be combined.
- Click on every single file in the order that you want the files to appear.
- As soon as you select more than a single file, a Create PDF button will appear in the inspector panel towards the right.
- Click on it, and the Finder will create a new PDF on your desktop that holds all the selected PDFs.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know about how to combine PDFs.