Do you want to change your avatar on Reddit? Look no further, as this article will help you change your avatar on Reddit.
There are two ways using which you can update your avatar on Reddit. You have the ability to create a custom avatar. OR. You can upload an image you would like to use as your new avatar. If you choose to upload an image, the process of uploading your avatar is slightly different depending on what platform you’re using.
If you are using reddit.com:
- Go to the Profile section.
- Select User Settings.
- Scroll down till you find the Avatar and banner image section.
- Then click on the edit icon on the current avatar image.
- Choose the image you want to use from your computer’s library.
- Let it upload and done, it autosaves your new Profile picture.
If you are using the iOS or Android apps,
- Tap on the current avatar to open the profile menu.
- Tap on your current avatar once more to be taken to your profile.
- Tap on Edit towards the top right.
- Tap on the current avatar, then choose whether you want to style your avatar. OR. If you want to use an image from your camera or your library,
How to customize and style your avatar on Reddit?
Reddit’s avatar builder allows you to customize your appearance on Reddit using fresh gear, hairstyles, onesies, diamond hands, along other event-themed gear.
For the web, you can personalize the avatar from your profile page or card. Just click on Create Avatar.
For the iOS and Android apps, tap on the current avatar to open the profile menu, then tap on Create an avatar.
If you want to update the avatar, visit the same place, then tap on Style Avatar. Reddit keeps adding new avatar gear all the time, so be on the lookout for new items.
Note– Some avatar gear is for Reddit Premium members only.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know. How can you change your avatar on Reddit?