- Advertisement -
This article will explain how to can cancel Hulu subscription. The process will be different, based on the device that you use, as well as how you signed up. Instructions cover Hulu on the web, its mobile app, iTunes, video game consoles, among many more.
How to Cancel Hulu subscription on the Web?
The easiest and most used way to cancel a Hulu subscription is by visiting the Hulu website:
- Visit Hulu.com in any web browser of your choosing, then click on Log in in the top-right.
- Log in to your account using your credentials, then select your name in the top right.
- Click on Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, then click on Cancel.
- Click on Continue to Cancel.
Hulu will work hard to hold you back as an active subscriber, so it will provide additional offers to convince you in sticking around. If you still wish to cancel your subscription, choose No, Cancel Subscription, then your Hulu subscription will end.
- Advertisement -
Note – You will be able to access Hulu and its content through the end of the billing period for which you have already paid.
How can you Cancel Hulu on iPhone and Android?
While you can create a Hulu account on an iPhone, you can’t unsubscribe using an iPhone. The Hulu app for iPhone will tell you to use the website to manage the subscription. On the contrary, you can, manage your subscription on the Android version of the Hulu app, which follows the steps –
- Launch the Hulu app, then tap on Account in the bottom-right.
- Tap on Account, then enter your password again if the app prompts you to.
- Tap on Cancel next to Cancel Your Subscription.
How can you Cancel Hulu on iTunes?
You can subscribe to Hulu via iTunes using your Apple ID. What you do is, rather than paying Hulu directly, you instead tie your Hulu subscription to your Apple ID, then use whatever credit or debit card is connected with iTunes.
In this case, you need to manage your subscription through your Apple ID, you can do so by following these steps –
- Launch iTunes, then tap on the Account menu.
- Choose View My Account, then log in to your Apple ID if the app prompts you to.
- Scroll down till you find the Settings section, then click on Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Select Edit next to Hulu, then you will be taken to a page where you can cancel your subscription.
How can you Cancel Hulu on PlayStation 4?
Video game systems like the PlayStation 4 along with Xbox consoles also support video streaming apps like Hulu. If you are subscribed to Hulu on your PS4, you can follow these steps to cancel your subscription –
- Advertisement -
- Click on Settings on the home screen.
- Choose Account Management.
- Choose Account Information.
- Click on PlayStation Subscriptions to manage your Hulu subscription.
If you are looking to manage subscriptions on Xbox One consoles, visit Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
How can you cancel your Hulu account through Amazon?
If you have billed for Hulu through Amazon; you can cancel your Hulu subscription on Hulu.com or you can use Amazon Pay. If you want to take a break from Hulu instead of fully canceling, there is also an option for you to pause your account for up to 12 weeks.
- Visit the Amazon Website, then Log in using your credentials.
- Click on ‘Your Devices and Content’. The location would depend on the browser you are using as well as its layout. Generally, it can be found at the bottom, so start scrolling down.
- Click On Activity, then click on Manage App Store Subscriptions.
- Locate Hulu in The List, click on It, then Press Action. The same goes for any program that you might wish to cancel a subscription to.
- Now, Disable Auto-Renewal of Subscription.
- Visit Memberships and Subscriptions. This is where all of your subscription details are held.
- Click on Hulu, then Click on Actions.
- Select Cancel, then Confirm Your Decision of Cancelling Hulu.
After a cancellation has been completed, you will be able to continue to have access to Hulu until the end of your current billing cycle. However, your Amazon account will not be charged for Hulu after the date ends.
How can you cancel your Hulu account through Roku?
If you’re billed your Hulu through Roku, you have the ability to cancel your Hulu subscription on Hulu.com or a Roku streaming device. If you want to take a break from Hulu instead of fully canceling, there is also an option for you to pause your account for up to 12 weeks.
- Click the “Home” button on the Roku remote to go to the Home screen.
- Visit the “Channel Store” menu.
- Click on “Streaming Channels.”
- If not, you can navigate the channel list to the right side of the screen, this can be done using your remote’s arrow buttons.
- Highlight Hulu.
- Click the “*” (asterisk) button on your Roku remote.
- Click on “Manage subscription” to view additional options along with subscription information.
- Visit “Cancel subscription.”
After a successful cancellation request has been placed, you will be able to continue to have access to Hulu until the end of your current billing cycle. However, your Roku account will not be charged for Hulu after the period ends.
- Advertisement -
How can you Cancel Hulu with Your Cable Company?
Some phone, as well as cable providers, allow you to subscribe to Hulu as an add-on to their regular services. If you subscribed to Hulu in this way, you will have to cancel your Hulu subscription from your account via those providers. Log into your online account. OR. You can just contact the provider to cancel.
How can you Cancel HBO, Showtime, or Other Hulu Add-Ons?
In addition to the core Hulu service, you also have the ability to subscribe to HBO, Showtime, as well as Cinemax as part of your monthly Hulu bill. How can you cancel one or more of these add-ons while keeping your main Hulu subscription intact?
Log in at Hulu.com, click on your name in the top-right, then click on Account.
Scroll down to the Subscriptions section, then click on Manage Add-ons. Then you can select the add-ons you wish to cancel.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How can you cancel your Hulu subscription?