- Advertisement -
If you have to find downloaded files on iPad or iPhone and access them on the go it is not that easy. Accessing them might prove to be confusing when compared to a Mac or a PC. There is a special folder where iOS as well as iPadOS store downloads, you can find the folder via the Files app.OR. You can also use the search option that is provided by the OS to find the files option and locate the file that is to be added or removed from your device storage.
How to find downloaded files on iPad and iPhone!?
- First, you have to locate the Files app on your iPhone/iPad. Well as there are many ways to find the files app on your device, the quickest way to locate it is with Spotlight Search. Swipe a finger down from the middle of the Home screen, then type “Files.” Tap on “Files” in the search results.
- Tap on “Browse” at the bottom, then tap on “On My iPhone” or “On My iPad,” depending on which device is being used.
- The list under “Locations” will vary depending on the apps that are installed; however, your device will always have an “On My [Device]” listing.
- You will then be able to see a list of folders that, will vary depending on which apps you have installed. Generally, most people save files to their “Downloads” folder, so tap on it.
- You will be able to see a list of all the files you have downloaded. During the download process, you have the ability to save a file to a folder other than “Downloads.” If you don’t find the file you’re searching for, tap on the Back arrow on the upper left, then tap on another folder.
- After you locate the file, you were searching for, tap on it to preview it. Or, you can tap and hold it to open a pop-up menu. Then, you can move, copy, or rename the file, as well as perform other operations.
- After you’re done, exit the Files app. The next time you open Files, the file you’re searching for will be where you left it.
This is how you can add a file or remove a file permanently from your device and how you can also add a file into your device. all you got to do is to follow these simple steps and you are good to go
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How to Find Downloaded Files on an iPhone or iPad?