Have you been looking for a way to buy a book on Audible? You’re in luck because we have put together this comprehensive guide to help you find the perfect book and purchase it. This blog post will cover: how to access your Audible library, how to buy books from Amazon, and how to get an Audible trial membership. We hope that this information is helpful!
Did you consider going for a run or a stroll, but instead of listening to music, would you want to read a book while jogging that would be physically impossible and dangerous? Amazon has introduced a service called the Audible to assist you with this problem.
If you are planning to get an audible book, you need to buy the book which will cost a fraction of what the book is actually worth.
Buy a Book on Audible
Firstly, if you are using a desktop, then you need to do the following:
- Visit the audible website “audible.com” where you can search for the books.
- In the search box enter the name of the book that you are willing to listen to.
- After you select the book you will be directed to a new window where you are required to buy the book.
- Select the method of payment and after paying for the book you will receive a mail where you will get a link where you can listen to the book.
How to buy an audible book using a mobile
There are two options for purchasing a book on your mobile device, and we’ll show you how to get the Audible book in each.
To buy the book online
- Same as on desktop, visit the website “audible.com” and then search for your books.
- After selecting the book, you will be directed to the payment site.
- Here choose the mode of payment, and then you will receive a mail that will confirm your purchase and will also provide you the link for the book which already is added to your audible account.
To buy the book using the App
- Download the audible application on your mobile phone and log in to your account.
- Once login is done, search for the book and select it.
- You have to make the payment for the book.
- Once the payment is done, the book will be added to the library in your audible app. The confirmation of the purchase will also be sent to your email.