If you’re looking for a way to change your Gmail to Yahoo account, then this is the article for you! Google has upheld its promise of being a secure email service and won’t be repeating the mistakes of its predecessors, but there are certain limitations to Google Inbox that should be taken into account while using it: while Gmail offers strong security and privacy, it lacks an easy-to-find option to add emails from other email providers.
The problem may be addressed by using Yahoo Mail, which enables users to import emails from numerous providers. Google has been authorized to share its mail recently, and it is now permissible for people to use other email services.
This Is good news for the multiple email address as they now would have a one-stop email website where they can check all their email.
Steps to add Gmail to Yahoo Mail?
- Open the Yahoo Mail application and select accounts option that is in the top left corner.
- Select ‘add another’ mailbox option.
- You will get the list of all the email service providers, choose Google.
- A new window appears where you need to enter the Gmail email address.
- After entering the password for the email and if you have a two-step code verification, all you need to do is, enter the security pin that you will receive from google-mail and then click on next,
- Click on ‘next’ and the changes will apply.
- Tap the account and check for the newly added Gmail account, if it is there, then your work is done.