- Advertisement -
The Amazon e-book reader has earned widespread interest from millions of book enthusiasts who believe the paperback book to be a negative influence on the environment. The form factor of a Kindle is much smaller, but the battery life is just as good. In addition, because avid readers prefer to carry books with them, a Kindle would be a better choice since it would not add any weight, and they will have access to all of their favorite books in one convenient device.
Kindle is an easy-to-download application that is available on Android and Apple OS, hence there won’t be any problem accessing a Kindle application. Kindle can download books on multiple devices so that there won’t be any need of purchasing the same book multiple times.
Step-by-step guide to re-download Amazon Kindle to different devices
- Login to your Amazon account and open the hamburger menu on top left corner.
- Select Kindle e-readers and books.
- Click on ‘Manage your Content and Devices’.
- The Kindle library page opens, It will show the list of all the purchased and downloaded books and all the visited samples.
- Choose the book you want to re-download and click on ‘Deliver or Remove from Device’
- A window appears where you can choose the device to which you want to deliver the book.
- After selecting the device click on ‘make changes’. You will receive a notification that states the book is being transferred to your Kindle application.
- Once the download is complete you can launch the book on your device.
After the green initiative, the Kindle’s popularity has exploded, and readers have flocked to a greener way of reading. This feature of the Kindle has aided Amazon is becoming more accessible and releasing a broad range of titles. This promoted diversification among readers and interest in other genres as well.