First, let’s start with the Kindle features that are common between the two e-book devices.
1. Both of them come with a waterproof design.
2. They have Bluetooth audio for audiobooks, which can’t be used for podcasts.
3. They come with 8GB or 32GB of storage.
4. Their single battery charge lasts for weeks. Both use the same lithium battery.
5. Both give instant access to new books.
6. Listening to Audible
Kindle Models Comparison:
|Dimensions||6 inch Display||7-inch Display (300 pixel per inch)|
|Weight||Approx 182gm||Approx 186 gm|
|Screen Light||Only one color but the brightness can be changed||Adjust the shade of the screen from white light to warm amber.|
|Buttons||Does not have buttons. Either need tap or swipe||Comes with buttons. You can Press,tap or swipe|
|Display||5-LED array||12-LED array (Clearly brighter)|
|Look and Feel||It has a plastic hardware but still its pretty smooth||Its hardware is aluminum leaving the users with a luxurious look and feel|
If having a 1 inch bigger display,3 different screen colors, and aluminum hardware make any difference to your reading experience then you can pay the extra 9000INR/$120 and buy an oasis. Apart from that, there are no groundbreaking differences between a Kindle Paperwhite and Oasis.
Want to Purchase ? Here are some official Amazon links
Also Read: PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Comparison Review