Apple introduced the new iOS 15 for iPhones during its WWDC 2021 event. The first feature to get an upgrade in the new operating system is Facetime with spatial audio, portrait background, and even links for facetime calls that can be obtained by other platforms like Android for end-to-end encrypted video calls Every year in June, Apple announces and exhibits the new version of iOS for your iPhone but the update itself won’t launch for three months. At WWDC Apple announced the IOS15, a promising feature update that won’t be released until September 2021.
You don’t need to wait for that long to try a new feature In this article, we will explain to you the steps required to get the beta. We will explain how to join Apple’s beta programs. How to install and run an iOS beta on your iPhone.
What’s IOS 15 beta?
Betas are pre-release testing versions. Every update goes through the beta phase before it’s officially launched.
How to install the developer beta:
To get iOS 15 on your phone right now is if you’re a registered Apple developer. Once you’re a registered iOS developer, here’s how to install the Beta.
- On your iPhone, head to the Apple Developer Beta site in safari and log in with your Apple ID details
- Head to the downloads section, listed in the menu on the left.
- Scroll down to the iOS 15 beta and tap the install profile button
- You will see a pop-up appear asking whether you want to download a profile to your iPhone. Click accept
- Head to the setting app and tap profile downloaded at the top of the list. If this doesn’t appear, head to general> profile and tap on the iOS 15 beta profile
- Tap install in the top right to install the iOS 15 beta profile
- Agree with the developer consent form
- Restart your iPhone to finish installing the beta profile
- Once restarted, go back to the setting app and head to General> software update
- You should see the iOS 15 beta appear tap to download and install and wait for your iPhone to download the update
- Once downloaded, you will see a pop-up appear asking to install the update tap install to install the beta update.
Please note, beta software is very unstable and sometimes might break your device. Please, do not install on your daily drive device.
Also Read: How will Spatial audio work on Apple TV