Some day you logged into your Facebook account on your friend’s computer, thus, you’re not sure if you logged out or not. Or You’re worried someone else has info about your credentials. Thankfully, Facebook lets us tracks logged-in sessions, as well as the ability to see every device logged into your account, as well as end any active sessions.
Facebook provides data on the location, the device/browser being used, as well as the last accessed date. OR. The Time for every active login session. If you see any unknown devices/locations, you can end the unwanted sessions from your current one.
Steps to see other devices logged into your Facebook Account:
- To locate where your account is currently logged in, open a web browser, log in, then navigate to the Facebook account settings page. Then, click on “Security”.
- Click on “Where You’re Logged In”. You will be able to spot an “Edit” link, however, you can click on any part of the section to view as well as edit it.
- The Where You’re Logged In section will then expand. All the sessions are listed under headings, showing the number of active sessions. Click on a heading that has at least one active session to expand it, then you will be able to see the details of each session.
- Pay attention to the access time, location, as well as device of the session. If it matches the one you know you initiated, it’s okay, however, if you see a session from an iPad, but you don’t own one, that is when you decide something is fishy.
- To log out of a session, click on “End Activity”.
- If there was only one active session under a specific heading, the section will close automatically. Open each of the headings to see if there are any other active sessions you want to put an end to. To end all the sessions, click on “End All Activity”.
- After you’re finished ending active Facebook sessions, click on “Close” to close it.
As it is this easy to check your active Facebook sessions, you can keep a close eye on your account, making sure you’re not falsely logged in. If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How can you See Other Devices Logged into Your Facebook Account?