Netflix has become a popular way to watch everything. It’s important to know how to manage devices on Netflix because the device you use can make all the difference in what you see. Signing out of one device will sign out of all devices associated with your account, but only if they are signed in to the same account. If different accounts are used for different devices, signing out from one account will not affect the other account.
While you, your family, your partner, your best friend, your neighbor, and more can all use the same account, only a certain number of users can stream content from Netflix simultaneously. Limits are present on the number of devices that can be downloaded content for offline access. Do you want to manage your devices on Netflix? Do you want to start cutting down on the number of people with access?
How to Manage Active Download Devices on Netflix?
There are several limits that restrict the download of Netflix content for offline viewing. On top of that, there’s also a one, two, or four-device limit per account for devices that are allowed to download Netflix content, this depends upon your Subscription.
- Sign in to Netflix from your browser.
- To remove a device, got to Netflix account settings on the Netflix website.
- Navigate to your profile icon, then press the Account link to access the account settings page.
- In the account settings window, scroll to the Settings section.
- Click on Manage Download Devices to view the list of enabled devices on your account, those which have offline viewing enabled.
- A list of linked devices will appear in the menu.
- To remove one of the linked devices, click on Remove device under one of the device listings.
- Performing this will remove offline Netflix access from the device. It will free up space on your plan for another device to begin downloading the content.
How to Increase Streaming Device Limits on Netflix?
- Sign in to Netflix in your browser.
- From the menu select Account.
- On the account settings page, click on Change Plan.
- Netflix updates its subscription plans from time to time. You have the ability to compare the current Netflix streaming limits.
- On the Change Streaming Plan page, select a new streaming plan, then click on Continue.
- You’ll need to confirm the change, click on Confirm Change.
- After confirming, your subscription plan will immediately update.
How can we remove All Devices from a Netflix Account?
- Open your Netflix account settings page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Account.
- On the account settings page, click on the Sign out of all devices option.
- On the Sign Out of All Devices page, you’ll need to confirm your decision.
- Click on Sign Out to confirm.
After you confirm it, it may take a few hours for the change to take effect. Afterward, you have to sign back into any devices you want. If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know How to Manage Devices on Netflix?