Do you want to log out of Facebook account from all your logged-in devices? There is no need to log out individually on each device. Facebook provides a single option to sign out from all the devices at once. In this article, we will show you How to Log Out of Facebook on All Your Devices at Once?
How can you Log Out on All the Devices using the Facebook Website?
- If you’re on a Windows/Mac/Linux/Chromebook computer, use the Facebook site to sign out.
- To do so, launch a browser on your computer, then open the Facebook site.
- On the Facebook site, at the top-right, click on the down-arrow.
- After the down-arrow menu appears, click on “Settings & Privacy.”
- From “Settings & Privacy”, click on “Settings.”
- You will then be navigated to the account’s settings page. Click on “Security and Login.”
- Then click on “See More”, it can be found in “Where You’re Logged In”,
- You’ll see a list of devices where you use the account. Click on “Log Out of All Sessions” at the bottom-right of the “Where You’re Logged In”.
- A “Log Out of All Sessions” appears. Click on “Log Out” to confirm.
- Then Facebook will log you out from all the devices!
- To use your Facebook account again, you need to enter your Facebook username and password.
How can you Log Out of Facebook on All Devices from the Mobile App?
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the app. On an iPhone/iPad, this can be found at the bottom of the app. On an Android device, you can find this menu at the top-right of the app.
- Scroll down the “Menu” which opens, then click on “Settings & Privacy.”
- In “Settings & Privacy” click on “Settings.”
- Scroll down the “Settings “till you find “Security”. Then, click on “Security and Login.”
- On the “Security and Login” page, this can be found next to the “Where You’re Logged In”, click on “See All.”
- Facebook will then display the list of devices where the account is used. Click on “Log Out of All Sessions.”, at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Log Out.”
- And it’s done. You have signed out from whatever device you used your Facebook account on.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How to Log Out of Facebook on All Your Devices at Once?