If you find yourself in a situation where you have to show someone a particular photo, of course, what if they swipe and get access to your photos that you do not intend to show? Even for several other reasons, we do not want certain pictures and videos to be in the limelight when we open our photos app. Well, Apple has come up with this feature of hiding your photos or videos, and you can easily know how to hide videos or pictures by following the easy steps below on your iPad or iPhone.
- Open your photos app and go to the album that has all the pictures and videos that you want to hide.
- Now choose the ‘select’ option.
- Tap on the pictures or videos that you want to hide.
- You will see an option that looks like an arrow pointing to the top enclosed in a square or the share button at the bottom of the screen, select that.
- Choose the option Hide.
- You will get a confirming option, select ‘Hide photo/video’.
- Open the photos app and select the albums tab.
- You will find the hidden option under utilities.
- Select the photos or videos that you wish to unhide.
- Choose the share button and then process to select the confirming unhide option.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know how to HIDE VIDEOS OR PICTURES ON YOUR IPHONE.