Nearly every single one of us has an Instagram account. Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, this is where we have the ability to connect as well as share photos & videos with our followers. It might be possible, there are multiple photos that you want to delete from your Instagram account, whatever may the reason be.
But have you ever tried to delete multiple photos simultaneously from your Instagram account? Do you have the ability to do that? Is deletion of multiple photos even allowed by Instagram? Sadly, Instagram does not allow you to delete multiple photos, it only allows the users to delete photos one by one. You can’t bulk delete photos, which makes the process very irritating and tiresome.
Thankfully, multiple third-party apps help the users in deleting multiple photos from Instagram at once. However, not all of the apps are the best to opt for deleting multiple images at once. For this article, we have sorted out three third-party apps that have the ability to get the job done. So, let’s begin without any further ado. This article will not only give you the names of the third-party apps, but this will also explain how you can delete multiple Instagram photos at once using the apps.
How to Delete Multiple images on Instagram at Once?
What if you don’t want to delete multiple photos, what if all you want to delete is a single photo, do you go and search for a different article? No, before we show you how to delete multiple photos or posts from Instagram, we will first show you how you can delete photos from Instagram:
How to Delete Individual Instagram Photos? (Using the App)
We will start with the process of deleting photos from the Instagram app.
1. Launch the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon, it can be found on the bottom right. Then tap on the photo that you wish to delete from your account.
3. The photo will open. Tap on the three-dot icon, it can be found on the top right of the photo.
4. A pop-up menu will appear, then tap on the Delete option from the list.
5. A confirmation dialogue box will appear. To confirm your actions, tap on Delete, again.
6. However, you are also provided with another option called “Archive”. This option can be used to hide your photos from your followers instead of permanently deleting them from your account.
That is all the info required for you to delete single photos from your Instagram account, however, if you wish to delete multiple photos then follow the method given below.
How to Delete Multiple Instagram Photos? (Third-party Apps)
As it was stated at the start of the article there, the users are not provided with any official options to delete multiples Instagram photos or posts. Therefore, the users have to use third-party apps to accomplish the task. We have listed three third-party apps that you can use to delete multiple photos at once from your Instagram account.
- Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block, Delete
- Instant Cleaner for Instagram
- Mass Delete for Instagram
We will discuss the steps to use these apps one by one:
How to use Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block, Delete?
- First, download & install the Cleaner for Instagram from the Google Play Store.
- After the installation is complete, launch the application.
- Login using your Instagram credentials under this app.
- Using the bottom bar navigate to the Media option. Here you will be able to see photos as well as videos of your account.
- Select the photos that you wish to delete, then tap on the Circular button.
- A pop-up menu will appear, click on the ‘Delete’ option from the menu.
- A confirmation message will be shown, then tap on the Start Now option. The selected Instagram photos will be deleted at once.
Note – If you are using the free version of this app, you will receive a total of 50 operations. You can always purchase the paid version, which costs around $4 to $5 to receive full access to the app.
How do you use Instant Cleaner for Instagram?
The instant cleaner is considered one of the best apps for deleting multiple photos. As a bonus, there are other options that you can choose when using this app:
- You can choose to Unfollow users in mass.
- You can Unlike photos and videos in bulk.
- You can choose to Bulk block followers in bulk.
How to Delete your posts in bulk?
- First, download & install the Instant Cleaner for Instagram, you can find it in the Google Play Store.
- Note – The app has been removed from the Play Store (Update: 27th March 2020)
- After the app has been installed, launch the application.
- After the app opens, log in using your Instagram credentials, then click on “Posts”, this can be found in the bottom bar. Under Posts, you will be able to see the photos as well as the videos from your Instagram account.
- Select the photos & videos you wish to delete, then click on “Delete”, this can be found in the top bar.
- That is it, now the deletion process of the selected multiple photos will begin.
If you are using the free version of this app, you will receive a total of 15 operations. Under each option, you will be able to select 5 photos. You can also purchase the paid version to receive full access to the app.
How do you use Mass delete for Instagram?
If you want to avoid paying for pro versions to be able to use all the features that the app provides, this app will save you money. This app provides you with the options to Mass deletion, Mass follows, Mass unfollow as well as Mass unlike for Instagram. This app also has a somewhat similar layout to Instant Cleaner for Instagram.
As you can guess from the name, Mass Delete for Instagram is one kind of application that does its job fantastically and helps in deleting multiple Instagram photos at once, and that too while being free. This app is a fantastic tool designed to simplify your procedure for deleting multiple pictures. All that you have to do is follow a simple procedure to initiate the deletion process –
Step 1. You have to Download the Application
To download the Mass Delete application, you have to search for it on Google, then you will get an APK Version of the application, this has to be downloaded. The process is pretty easy and simple. After the APK is downloaded the app will appear on your device.
Step 2. Then log in using your Instagram Credentials
After the application is installed on your phone or your android device, you will be able to see an option of ID & Password. You will have to enter the details here, then you will be able to log in to your account easily.
Step 3. You can then select the Unwanted Posts & Delete
The next step after successfully logging in to your account is to find the unwanted post. After you find the posts, you wish to delete, select them all for deleting them all simultaneously. On the topmost right side of the app, you will be able to find the “Delete” button, where you can delete all the selected posts together, permanently.
Step 4. If you want, you can check the Operations Functions
After the deletion of the pictures you selected, if you want to, you can get a confirmation by navigating to the settings > total operations, then the operations. It will also tell you the total number of operations you performed for deletion, unfollow, block, delete, etc.
The Best Features –
The application allows you to perform tasks, for example, mass unfollow, and also allows you to perform a Quick selection process
The app provides support for multiple accounts. It also provides better support for the deletion process.
You have the ability to easily block ghost as well as inactive followers from your follower list.
For iOS devices-
Only one app managed to do the job without running into any problem, sadly, there are limited options available for iPhone users.
Cleaner for Ins
It is an incredible application that allows you to perform limited features for free and the rest you can upgrade to the premium version. This application can be installed on your iPhone, iPad whichever device you are operating.
Download the Application from Appstore
Setup your IG Profile – after downloading, use your Instagram credentials to set up the account.
Start the Deletion Process – you can click on the “photos option” and then click on the photos which you want to delete and start the deletion procedure.
Note – You can get up to 50 operations/actions before you have upgraded to the premium version.
Important Note –
These applications are downloaded from 3rd party sources; they also require information such as your username as well as your password. So, you have to download these applications at your own risk and can continue with the operations.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How can you delete multiple images on Instagram?