The AirPods were the first wireless earplugs to make it into the public market, and they’ve since spread to everyone’s ears. The AirPods are designed primarily for iOS devices, but they can also be used with PC laptops. However, the major disadvantage of connecting AirPods to a laptop or computer is that you won’t get Siri functionality, so let’s discuss how to connect your AirPods to your laptop or PC. They’ve evolved into premium headphones with excellent features and affordability for their customers.
How to connect AirPods
- Make sure that both the pods are in the case.
- Go to the setting option on your laptop or the pc.
- In the settings option click on ‘Devices’.
- In it select the Bluetooth and other devices option and switch on your Bluetooth.
- And in the Bluetooth section select the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” option.
- And in the add device window click on “Bluetooth”.
- Now come back to your AirPods and open the lid of your AirPods case.
- Press and hold the button that is on the backside of the AirPods case.
- In the searching menu on your pc, you will the AirPods option popping up under the “nearby devices “section.
This is how you may connect your Apple AirPods to your PC, and sometimes when connecting to your device in the search result, the AirPods will be listed under the headphones category but will revert. If you want the Siri experience, we strongly recommend that you use an Apple product because not using it will negate one of its most interesting features.