If you’re an iPhone user, you probably know how quickly your phone’s storage can become full. If you often use Facebook apps, such as Messenger, then you may find that your storage is quickly filled with cached data from those apps. But don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with a helpful guide on how to clear Facebook apps cache on your iPhone. Read on to learn more about why and how to do this!
How to Clear Facebook Apps Cache on iPhone
H2: Gather the Necessary Tools
1. First, open your iPhone and open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on the “Facebook” app.
3. Tap “Apps” and you’ll see a list of all the apps connected to your Facebook account.
4. Tap the “Clear Cache” button next to each of the apps.
H2: Clear the Cache
1. Once you’ve cleared the cache of all the apps connected to your Facebook account, go back to the main Settings page.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Storage”.
3. Tap “Clear Cache” and the cache of your Facebook app will be cleared.
4. Your Facebook app will now be running faster and smoother.
Overall, clearing the cache of your Facebook apps on your iPhone can have a number of positive effects. It can help you get more storage space, improve your battery life and protect your privacy. It’s also an easy process that can be done quickly with no problems. So, if you’ve been having issues with your Facebook apps on your iPhone, try clearing the cache to see if it helps and make your device run more smoothly.