On your Apple iPhone’s home screen, you may add world clock and time zones. This will be beneficial to individuals who have friends living in different countries and are invested in the American or international stock markets.
This is an essential feature since it allows you to contact your friend while they are not occupied, which will enable you to reach them at the right time. We’ll show you how to add the various clocks to your home screen and how to use the time zone widget as well as how to customize it for your needs.
How to add world clock?
- If you are new to the world clock feature in your apple clock application, head to the clock app and then select the ‘world clock’ option,
- Tap on the “+” option that would be located in the top right corner of your screen.
- A new page appears, in the page select the search bar that would be on the top of your screen.
- Enter the required countries name, is the countries name that appears in the recommended option then select it and if not then choose the closet location, to have an approximate time.
How to use the Widgetsmith world clock widget?
- Widget smith is a more advanced version of the previous time representation feature.
- Unlike the world clock feature in the Apple clock application, Widgetsmith gives you the liberty to add different time zones their date, and their location.
- If you don’t have the Widgetsmith application then download it and then use the app.
- Open the Widgetsmith application and then select the Tools tab where you need to select the world time option and select it.
- Tap on the edit location words, in the search bar search for the location, and then select it by pressing on entering or by selecting the location in the given recommendations.
- And if you want to customize the clock then, then use my widget a section to customize and insert the widget.
- If you want to make some changes, tap on the widget preview, here select the ‘style’ option to add a new time, and select the ‘time in locations’ option.
- Enter the required location, select the font, and the tone color to personalize it more, and then tap on the back arrow.
- And to save the widget tap on the ‘save’ option that will be located in the top right corner.
This is how you may add a basic world clock to your home screen. This feature gives you the correct time in various time zones even if you don’t have access to the internet, as previously said.