- Advertisement -
If you would like to mark a specific location as having directions to it, you can save it to your favorite list or share it with someone. Or, you could drop a pin on that location in Apple Maps on your iPhone. In this article, I will show you how to PIN a location on Apple Maps on your iPhone.
Steps to Pinning a Location on Apple Maps on the iPhone
- First, you need to launch the Apple Maps app on your iPhone.
- Then, in the app, go to the location where you wish to drop a pin.
- After you find the location, tap on the location you want to pin.
- Once you tap, you will see a menu option sliding from the bottom.
- Select more from that menu and see the option “Add to favorites”.
- You will see a star next to your favorite location now.
- To see all your favorite locations, slide from the bottom and you can see all the favorite places you choose.
- You can click on more and see all your favorite locations at once.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can click on Edit and delete the locations that are not your favorites anymore.
- You also get the Share option that lets you share your favorite locations with your favorite people or anyone.
That is how you can specify locations by dropping pins on your iPhone.
If you liked this article (or if it helped), leave a comment below or share it with friends so they can also know how to drop a pin in Apple Maps on their iPhones.