AirPods can seamlessly integrate with Apple devices, using which you can listen to podcasts on your iPhone or watch your latest streaming obsession on the iPad without causing external disturbance to anyone. However, if you don’t own just Apple-made gadgets; thanks to Bluetooth, AirPods even have the ability to connect to Android devices, along with your Windows PC.
How to connect AirPods to Windows?
AirPods will connect to your Windows laptop via Bluetooth, so you have to make sure the functionality is turned on. To do so, navigate to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices, then flip the switch for Bluetooth to on if it is not activated. You can also access it via the taskbar, and Windows 11 has a Quick Settings option for Bluetooth.
- While you are in Bluetooth settings, click “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- Click on “Bluetooth” from the top
- Make sure the AirPods are in the case, flip the lid open, then press the small white button on the back.
- You should wait until the indicator light turns white.
- The AirPods will now appear in the list under “Add a Device.” Click on the AirPods.
- After the AirPods successfully connect to your PC, a message will pop up to say the AirPods are ready to go.
The computer will now remember your AirPods. The next time you wish to connect, you just need to search for them in the list of available Bluetooth devices, then click to connect if they don’t do so automatically.
Say your AirPods fail to connect or you wish to remove them from the PC, you can do so by clicking on your AirPods in the “Bluetooth & other devices” menu, then click on “Remove device.” To re-add them, go through the steps above.
If you liked this article (or if it helped), leave a comment below or share it with friends so they can also know How to connect AirPods to Windows?