- Advertisement -
Tweet Deck is a one-stop Twitter manager where you have the luxury of fully customizing your home screen by adding columns such as your main timeline, your direct messages, etc. If you have multiple Twitter accounts, you can easily jump from one account to another account without the hassle of signing in.
If you believe that “as there are so many options, we can’t possibly compose tweets,” you’re mistaken; you can create tweets and also have complete control over which account is used to send the tweet.
[appbox appstore 485812721]
- Advertisement -
How to add an account on Tweet Deck
Using a tweet deck would make help you manage multiple Twitter accounts more easily, and you won’t have to sign in each time you switch an account.
- To add an account, on the home screen, on the left side of the window select the option ‘account toolbar’ (which will be a silhouette of people),
- Another window appears, now select the option ‘link another account you own’
- Enter the new account and that’s it, you can manage multiple.
How to convert Tweet Deck to dark mode?
- On the main page, hover over the settings toolbar and click on it,
- When the new window appears, select the general option in the given choices,
- When the new window appears you will have a lot of different commands, and among them under “theme” select ‘dark’
- The tweet deck application will change into dark mode.
This is the easiest method to change the theme of your tweet deck account, and this theme will be applied to all your accounts that are linked to the tweet deck.
How to add and remove column and change the position of the column
- On the main home screen, locate the blue plus sign, which is usually located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on it, a new toolbox appears where you have a choice of all the columns that can be added
- Choose the specific option, and click on the add column button that is located on the bottom right side.
- On the toolbox you will have the option to saving the column by clicking on ‘add column’ or adding another column by clicking on ‘back’.
- You can completely discard the changes by selecting the ‘X’ in the top right corner of the box.
To delete the column, locate the column and select the option on the top right corner of the column, when the new dropdown box appears select the option ‘remove’, this will be on the bottom right corner of the dropdown box.
To change the location of the column s, all you need to do is look for the symbol with ‘three horizontal lines and a number on it, this will help you move the column. Click the symbol and hold and drag it where ever you want to. This is the easiest way to change the position of the column on your tweet deck home page.